OPTIMISE YOUR SSi™ ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM REMOTELY WITH XSPOC
In addition to SSi’s state of the art Intelligent Artificial Lift System, SSi offers the XSPOC (an Apergy Product) Optimisation and Monitoring Software. This system allows your company to operate, optimise and monitor in real-time the complete performance of the SSi™ from the convenience of your desk computer or smart-phone.
With the SSi Remote Monitoring System, you can fully operate the unit while:
- Change stroke speed and length
- Remote start or shut down of the unit
- Access to geographical maps of your wells
- Automatic notifications of any warning or alarm notifications on the unit
- Access to the SSi™ Artificial Lift System surface or downhole cards remotely
- Instant access to view and create trend reports based on strokes per minute, min/max loads, stroke lengths
- In addition to the SSi unit, external inputs are available, such as chemical injection skids of flowline pressure monitoring
SSI™ ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM CARD
- Access SSI™ Artificial Lift System Card Remotely
- Access instant reports that allow users to view and create trend reports based on strokes per minute, min/max loads, stroke length, etc.
LEGACY INSTALLED BASE
This software is compatible with all existing SSi Installed based ad well as all of the newer wells with Smart Speed Logic (Patent Pending)
To obtain an SSi Lift System work-up and a preliminary quotation, please download and complete this form for each individual well. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to call.
Toll free: 1-844-LIFT-SSI (543-8774)