SSI Intelligent Gas Drive
SSI INTELLIGENT GAS DRIVE FOR SSI ROD LIFT SURFACE SYSTEMS
In remote areas where electricity is not readily available, SSi offers an Intelligent Gas Drive that can run off wellhead, natural gas or Propane for the SSi Rod Lift Technology. The unit has the same PLC which offers the same functionality as the electrical unit with the addition of alarms and warnings for the gas engine.
- 150 Horse Power provided by 8.1 Litre (In Line6) Turbo Charged 225 HP Natural or Calor Gas Engine*
- Engine Speeds – (1000, 1200, 1500 and 1800 RPM)
- Hydraulic Pump – 125, 250 and 360 CC Available
- Fuel Gas Pipe Size – 1.125 ins NPT
- Complete Control Unit Assembly = Height 90 ins. – Width 64 ins. – Length 136 Ins.
- Approx. Weight – 4,500 Lbs.
- Insulated enclosure, easy access for Maintenance and Operation
- Integral Pump Off Controller
- Touch Screen HMI – Patented Software with AutoStroke Logic
- Warnings and Alarms for the Unit and the Engine
- Unit can interface with any SCADA System (Hard wire or Wireless)
To obtain an SSi Lift System work-up and a preliminary quotation, please download and complete this form for each individual well. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to call.
Toll free: 1-844-LIFT-SSI (543-8774)